So today I ran into a fatal error and after looking on-line I found no real solutions. Most of the posts I read talked about a corrupt installation of WordPress and etc. I back tracked my daily activities and remembered I had ran some updates for plugins. Here is how I fixed my problem and maybe it will help you out.
- FTP into your site.
- Go to the PLUGINS folder.
- Check the dates for last modified on each folder and find the most recently updated one.
- Rename the PLUGIN to for example if it’s called Videogall, rename it to Videogall2, and save.
- Try to login and again and see if the error exists.
- Repeat the step renaming each plugin ONE BY ONE until you find the culprit.