Well It’s that time of year again and that means a new phone! Currently I am a Verizon customer and have been for a few years due to the fact that 98% of the people I know are on Verizon. Free M2M and T2M is great because of this. Anywho I had a Motorola V750 (Push-to-talk) phone which I will personally be putting a bullet through when my next phone gets here and no I’m not joking. Let me just tell you how bad this Push-t0-talk phone sucks.
- It locks up all the flipping time.
- You can out text it 100% of the time.
- Someone tell me why in the hell when you type “That’s” it wants to always put “Thatq”. WTF is a Thatq…
- If you send a text and flip the phone closed too fast it reboots the phone.
- Sounds stop working at random.
- Sometimes the outside screen goes black.
- Sometimes the inside screen goes white.
- You can create VIP groups from contacts, but you can’t call them…
- If you hit cancel while sending a message it sends it anyways.
- Push-to-talk sucks on it.
Thatq (get it) is just a few things about the V750 by Motorola that suck.
My upgrade date is 12.08.2009 and I will be ordering me a Smart phone, the Motorola Droid to be exact. I’m looking forward to a multi-function phone and will be posting the best apps I find and doing some reviews as well so stay tuned for new updates on my new “Gadget Talk” section.