So the other day my wife and I were visiting Chattanooga and decided to grab something quick on the way home. After driving for a while we decided to just grab a sackful from Krystal and enjoy them on the trip home. Wrong! My first bite left me wondering what this blue object was staring back at me. I checked and over half of the hamburgers had this mystery color in them. I removed a piece of the blue and it was very rubbery but smeared at the same time between my fingers.
Knowing that this can’t be good I contacted Krystals who didn’t answer so I left a DETAILED message along with my name and call back information. What really ticks me off is they didn’t even bother to take the problem seriously and call me back. Here are some photos of what I found. You be the judge of what these mysterious blue objects could be!
621 Signal Mountain Road
Chattanooga, TN 37405
Phone: (423) 266-1364
Incoming search terms:
- what type of meat does krystal use in their hamburgers
- what kind of meat does krystal use
- krystal meat
- what is krystals meat made of
- how much meat is in a krystal burger
- what kind of meat is in a krystal
- what kind of meat does krystal hamburgers use in their krystal burgers
- can you buy krystal meat
- krystals beef got blue on it
- krystal meat quality