So the other day my wife and I were visiting Chattanooga and decided to grab something quick on the way home. After driving for a while we decided to just grab a sackful from Krystal and enjoy them on the trip home. Wrong! My first bite left me wondering what this blue object was staring back at me. I checked and over half of the hamburgers had this mystery color in them. I removed a piece of the blue and it was very rubbery but smeared at the same time between my fingers.
Knowing that this can’t be good I contacted Krystals who didn’t answer so I left a DETAILED message along with my name and call back information. What really ticks me off is they didn’t even bother to take the problem seriously and call me back. Here are some photos of what I found. You be the judge of what these mysterious blue objects could be!
621 Signal Mountain Road
Chattanooga, TN 37405
Phone: (423) 266-1364
Incoming search terms:
- what type of meat does krystal use in their hamburgers
- what kind of meat does krystal use
- krystal meat
- what are krystal burgers made out of
- what are krystals burgers made of
- the meat in krystal burgers
- is krystals meat real
- is krystal burgers all meat or does it have fillers
- what kind of meat is made from Krystals burgers
- are krystal burgers real beef