As many of you have noticed I re-launched NekkidTees last month after doing a major back-end system change to manage my shirts. I did this because I wanted to provide more information for search engines. I also wanted to add user photos to each product page, similar shirts, short descriptions and a starting base price.
I plan on adding new categories this week and have been focusing most of my time on creating new t-shirts based off searches customers are using to find my site.
The Kids and Babies sections are still under development.
The NekkidTees logo received a minor makeover as well. I removed the shirt and tightened the the characters up some.
Now only time will tell if all this work was worth it.